Featherbed Co has announced the date for the long-awaited re-opening of the Featherbed Nature Reserve following the devastating fires of 7 June last year.
The countdown has begun to the opening on Thursday, 15 November!
The new-look Featherbed will include:
- New Food Forest decking and planting
- Milkwood Restaurant – new indoor venue, furniture and fittings
- Concrete roads for Unimogs – SAFETY COMES FIRST!
- Bushbuck Trail nature walk pathway railings, steps and boardwalks
- Decking of Jetties
- New Oyster Bar with Gin and craft beers
- A 2nd floor Bar and Functions Venue – the new names will be released soon